You can customize your Ninja Shop Emails by navigating to Ninja Shop > Settings on the sidebar and clicking the “Email” tab on the page that appears.
There are three emails available:
- Admin Order Notification – Email that is received by the administrator
- Purchase Receipt – Receipt that is sent to the customer
- New Public Transaction Activity – Additional notes or information for the customer
There are also Global Settings where you can set the “Email From Address” and “Email From Name”.
You can customize the wording within the emails by clicking on the blue gear icon.
In the settings that appear below, you will be able to:
- Choose whether the email should be active
- Change the Subject line of the email
- Customize the Body of the email
Within the Admin Order Notification, you can also specify the email address that should be used for the administrator.
HTML is accepted within the Body of the email. There are also email tags available which can be added in order to insert various information. You can find the list of email tags below.
Customize Email Appearance
To customize the look of your emails, click on a”Customize Appearance” button. There are 2 located on the page; one at the top of the page and another below the list of emails.
When you click either button, you will be brought to a new page. On the page that appears, an example email will appear as well as the customization menu. The menu has settings to customize the:
- Structure – Allows you to upload a logo or change the layout.
- Header – Customize the appearance of the Store Name and Logo. You can also upload a background image for the header or apply a background color.
- Body – Customize the appearance of text, highlight colors, and background color for this section.
- Footer – Customize the appearance of text. HTML is also accepted
- Background – Add a background color or background image for the entire email
- Presets – There are a few preset styles that you can also choose from. Try selecting one that you like and adding your own personal touch!
Customizing Your Shop