To enable Invoices, navigate to Ninja Shop > Features and enable the Invoices Feature .
Adding Your First Invoice
Once the Invoices Feature is enabled, you will be able to select “Add Invoice” from the Ninja Shop menu in the sidebar.
- Invoice Title – Title that will appear at the top of the invoice to the user
- Total Due – The regular price of the invoice
- Discount Price – If applicable, this is the discounted price you would desire the customer to pay (ie. if the regular price is $15 and you would like the customer to pay $10, you would type “10.00” here.
Under the “Show Advanced” section, you can set change the Status and Visibility of the invoice.
Images – Upload pictures to include within the invoice
In the Invoice Details section, you will be able to either create a new client to send the invoice to or select an existing client from your WordPress Users.
- New Client- You can enter information in order to create a new client to invoice.
- Include client’s address – Will also add the user’s address to the invoice
- Select custom username – Set a user name for the client
- Select custom password – Set the password for the new client
- Existing Client – Choose an existing client from your WordPress Users. When you click “Select client”, their information will be pulled in.
- Client- This is the client you selected
- Date Issued – This is the invoice date
- Company – Company name of the client
- Invoice # – You can assign an invoice number for this transaction
- Client Email Address – Email address the invoice will be sent to
- CC Email Address – Comma separated list of additional email addresses which should receive the invoice
- Client Address – Mailing address of the client
- P.O. Number – Post Office Box
There is also an option to send the invoice upon publish
- Page Templates – If your theme supports Page Templates, you can select it under this setting.
- Canadian Tax Status – If the “Easy Canadian Sales Taxes” Feature is enabled, this setting will allow you to enable/disable tax exemption.
- Discussion – Enable or disable the ability for user comments as well as trackbacks and pingbacks on the product page.
- Product Slug – This is the final part of the product’s URL. WordPress will auto-create it for you.
- Purchase Message – Any text placed here will be appended to the receipt when this product is purchased. You might want to use this to add special instructions for particular products.
- Store Order – Change the invoice’s order on the store page. Items with a lower number will appear first.
- Value Added Tax (VAT) – If the “Easy EU Value Added Taxes” Feature is enabled, this setting will allow you to enter VAT information
Customizing Your Shop