In order to see the settings for Quantity Discounts, the Quantity Discounts Feature and Multi-item Cart Feature must be enabled. To do this, navigate to Ninja Shop > Features and click the button to enable each Feature.
Enable Quantity Discounts
Enable Multi-Item Cart
How to create a Quantity Discount
- Once both Features are enabled, create a new Product or edit an existing product to view the Quantity Discount setting.
- On the Edit Product page, scroll down and click the “Advanced” button to view the advanced options. In the settings that appear, click on the “Quantity Discounts” tab.
- Click the checkbox to enable Quantity Discounts
- Under Quantity, enter the number of items that must be added to the cart in order for the discount to occur. Under Price, enter the discounted price per item. Note: This is the actual price you would like the user to pay per item, not a price to subtract from the normal price.
- You can add multiple tiers of discounts as well
In the user’s shopping cart, when the quantity is updated, the appropriate Quantity Discount will update the price per item:
Customizing Your Shop